Автомобиль: Q5 '14, 2.0TFSI (CNCD, 224hp), МКПП6
Доп. информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от Freckle Посмотреть сообщение
03543 - Механическая неисправность подвески
000 - -
Цитата:
Сообщение от zaic Посмотреть сообщение
тоже частенько вылазит, колеса всегда в норме, я пришел к мысли что скорее датчики АБС
погуглил немного...
03543 - Mechanical Malfunction in Suspension
нашел вот этот форум

таже проблема. есть ссылка на тех бюллетень

Цитата:
I got my Q5 back from the dealer. It turns out there are quite a few more TSB's out there, that aren't widely available, or I would have realized right away what the problem was.

I did take my print out when I brought it in, and as suspected, their first reaction was to assume I had done something with the VAG-COM. The fault code is associated with Technical Service Bulletin 2024989/3 or /4 depending on where you look. Basically, if you only make short trips down pot-holed filled streets, as I do, this fault is likely to occur.

From the TSB: "Integrated in TMPS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) control is a counter that tracks system unavailability (low availability) due to certain driving conditions such as extremely rough roads. A software concern causes the counted value to be overstated with each ignition OFF cycle..."

It involved a software fix - where they also took off my nifty mods, such as the winking daytime running lights (I don't like them going out b/c you put the blinker on) and the needle sweep mod, where the needles of the gauges sweep to max and back to rest when you first put in the key. Clearly, my edits to their system had nothing to do with a low counter value that was getting triggered and setting off the TPMS warning, but they thought it was best to put the baseline software in first. I can live with that, since they didn't mention the mods again, after they realized it was a known issue that was causing the warning light.

If anyone wants more info on this particular TSB, I sucked it up and paid $35 for 24 hours of access to Audi's Erwin database and pulled the TSB, since I was really curious what was going on. Shoot me a message and I can try and attach it. It's really nice to know that for the first time I likely have a Q5 with no electrical issues, warning lights, or anything else to complain about. I love the car, so hopefully it will stay this way!

Btw, it did take a call to AOA for the dealer to acknowledge the problem. I'd brought it in twice before with the warning light on (and same code) and both times, the dealer said there was no code found and that it was incorrect tire pressure that was setting it off. At least I am on first name basis with a friendly Danielle in Audi Client Services, and might make all my appointments through her from now on. hah.
т.е. при частых коротких медленных поездках по неровной дороге у датчика едет крыша (внутренний счетчик неудачных попыток переполняется) и ошибка вылезает...

вот вроде нужный тех бюллетень
стр1 и стр2
(можно DUK63 попросить, чтобы он этот бюллетень поискал в загашниках)

выжимка из инфы по ссылке:

Цитата:
A software concern causes the low availability counter to reach the threshold for DTC 03543 too quickly. Integrated in TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring
System) control is a counter that tracks system unavailability (low availability) due to certain driving conditions such as extremely rough roads. A software concern causes the counted value to be overstated with each ignition OFF cycle. If a vehicle is driven primarily for short trips at low speeds, and is used infrequently on the highway, the counter may reach the threshold for DTC 03543 because of frequent cycling of the ignition.
и решение - обновить ПО
Цитата:
PRODUCTION SOLUTION
Optimized software from production month November 2010.

SERVICE
1. Follow all instructions in the attached TSB 2011732 00 Software Version Management (SVM), operating instructions

Последний раз редактировалось sergikoff; 17.03.2015 в 10:39.
sergikoff вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх страницы Вниз страницы
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
Freckle (18.03.2015)
Рекламный блок
Реклама на форуме